anteriore sakrale Meningozele
Anterior sacral meningocele is a congenital defect seen in the anterior aspect of the spine. It is defined as a meningeal cyst that occurs in the presacral space secondary to agenesis of a portion of the anterior sacrum.
In approximately 50% of cases, associated malformations are found, including :
It can occur as part of the Currarino triad .
Scimitar sacrum is a classically described finding on plain film.
General imaging differential considerations include:
- tail gut duplication cyst
- pre-sacral neurenteric cyst
- Tumoren Os sacrum
- occult intrasacral meningocele
- sakrale symptomatische Tarlov-Zysten
- Duplikationszyste des Rektums
- sakrale Meningozele