Sarcomatoid neoplasms involving the chest comprise of a broad group of tumors that occur in the lung, mediastinum, pleura, and chest wall. These tumors have mesenchymal component.
- primary sarcomatoid tumors of the chest
- usually arising from the chest wall
- usually arising in the lung
- metastatic sarcoma to the chest
- metastatic sarcoma to the chest wall
- metastatic sarcoma to the lungs
- metastatic sarcoma to the pleura
As there is considerable variation in the type of tumors, imaging features are protean and it is not meaningful to discuss specific imaging features.
- Tumoren der Thoraxwand
- pleomorphic carcinoma of lung
- Pleuro-pulmonales Blastom
- ewing sarcoma of the chest wall
- spindle cell carcinoma of lung
- sarcomatoid tumours of the lung