Zentrale pontine Myelinolyse
Central pontine myelinolysis (CPM) is now more commonly referred to as osmotic demyelination syndrome, which recognizes that the same phenomenon is also seen in other areas of the brain (previously known as extrapontine myelinolysis).
As such the condition is described in the osmotic demyelination syndrome article.
- Encephalomyelitis disseminata
- Anatomie Hirnstamm
- Demyelinisierende Erkrankung
- Alkoholinduzierte ZNS-Veränderungen
- T2 hyperintense Ponsläsionen
- beam hardening phenomenon
- pontine Tumoren
- Astrozytom des Pons