A stroke is a clinical diagnosis that refers to a sudden onset focal neurological deficit of presumed vascular origin.
It is divided into two broad categories:
The term "stroke" is ambiguous and care must be taken to ensure that precise terminology is used. This is particularly the case for "hemorrhagic stroke" which can easily be confused for "hemorrhagic transformation of an ischemic stroke". In fact, an argument can be made to abandon the term "hemorrhagic stroke" entirely .
- Intrazerebrale Blutung
- Ischämischer Schlaganfall
- intrakranielle Thrombektomie
- congenital vascular malformation classification
- hypertensive haemorrhage
- brain tumour
- diffusion weighted imaging in acute stroke
- Kopfschmerzen mit neurologischen Defiziten und Liquorlymphozytose (HaNDL)